Your quarterly participant statement is a key component of your retirement planning. Without knowing where you are at in your journey, it’s difficult to measure your progress.
Your retirement plan statement will include:
- Your account balance as of quarter-end
- Your investment allocation, specific investments, and their respective rate of return (3-mo, YTD, 1-yr, 3-yr, 5-yr, and 10-yr)
- Your personal rate of return
- Detail about your fees and expenses
- Contact information if you need assistance
- And other information to assist in your planning
Connect with a Retirement Plan Services Professional to get started.
Your E-Statement can be found on your retirement plan website. To access your statement, follow these steps:
1. Log-into the website (if you need password assistance, please call 800.399.2083)
2. Click on the “E-Statements” tab
3. Choose your desired quarter-end. Depending on your preferred method of planning, you can print and/or save your statements.