Strategic Employee Education
- Is your employee education program targeted to your specific goals and objectives?
- Can your employees receive education and planning opportunities 24 hours a day, 7 days per week?
- Is your education program directly connected to your record keeping system to ensure employees can enact change when motivated?
- Does your educator speak “financial industry” or does he or she have an understanding of how to reach various learners?
- Does your provider use analytics to measure plan education effectiveness?
Employee education is about understanding how adults learn versus giving periodic market updates. A proactive, innovative, and analytical education strategy will benefit your team.
Your employees bring their life experience to the classroom when they participate in education meetings. Therefore, it is imperative an employee engagement plan be flexible and directed at specific plan objectives.
Our education strategies include:
- Focus on individualized, personal attention for employees
- Innovative technology and virtual sessions
- Relevant data and analysis
- Considerations for adult education principles
- A commitment to service
- Bilingual resources available
A partnership with Heartland Retirement Plan Services is a commitment to education.