DC Plan Participants Want More Encouragement From Employers to Boost Savings
While employers are largely supportive of workers’ efforts to save for retirement, defined contribution plan participants are looking for additional guidance from sponsors to help improve their savings habits. Continue Reading
- DC Plan Participants Want More Encouragement From Employers to Boost Savings
- Demographics, Plan Design Influence Participants' Retirement Portfolio Allocations
- Plan Sponsors Ask...
- LIMRA Predicts Technology Disruptions for Retirement Industry
DC Plan "Ease of Use" Drives higher Savings Rates, Employee Engagement
Today’s workforce relies primarily on defined contribution plans to help them save for retirement. However, industry consensus is that there’s no panacea for plan engagement. That’s why it’s vital that workplace retirement plans are accessible and their features as easy to use as possible. Continue Reading
- DC Plan "Ease of Use" Drives Higher Savings Rates, Employee Engagement
- Older Participants' Distribution Decisions Have Implications for DC Plan Design
- Plan Sponsors Ask...
- Who is Confident About Retirement?
CALCULATE RETIREMENT INCOME IN TWO WAYS
Seeing retirement savings as a future income stream (as opposedto a lump sum) is an important connection for participants tomake. Every dollar put away today can result in annual incometomorrow. Heartland provides two ways for your employees tosee how their current saving results in future income. Continue Reading
- Calculate Retirement Income Two Ways!
- Benefits of Smart Plan Make Your Life Easier and Focus on Employee Engagement
- Online Enrollment Three New Options
- Heartland's Contribution Accelerator Increase Deferrals Automatically
- Education Topics Importance of Learning About Your Retirement
- Participant and Plan Sponsor Outreach Tools Resources Available for Your Retirement Plan.
DUTY FOR PLAN SPONSORS IN SELECTING FUND CHOICES FOR PLAN PARTICIPANTS
As an employer, you assume a great deal of responsibilityand liability for your company-sponsored retirementplan. One of the greatest responsibilities for your plan isselecting the investment fund lineup. We’ve discoveredthat some companies are comfortable with this process butan overwhelming majority do not want to take the time orassume the responsibility of determining which investmentfunds to select. Continue Reading
- Plan Sponsor Fund Selection Heartland Elite
- Trustee Responsibilities Understand Roles
- New Website Coming Soon in 2015!
- SmartPlan A Smarter Way to Manage Your Retirement Plan
- Investment Policy Statement Does Your Plan Have One?
AN EFFECTIVE TOOL DURING A DEPARTMENT OF LABOR RETIREMENT PLAN AUDIT
By: Jarrod Timmer, QKA
It is no secret that during the last five to ten years, there hasbeen increased attention focused on defined contribution(“DC”) retirement plans. Defined benefit (“DB”) plans, alsoknown as pensions, have become less and less the normas the retirement landscape has shifted in philosophy fromemployers to employees bearing the weight of securingtheir retirement goals. Continue Reading