Social Media is intended to be a fun and informational place for our clients and employees to connect and interact. To ensure that visiting our Social Media pages are a great experience for everyone, we have a several guidelines that we ask you follow. Listed below are some of the more important ones:
- Privacy is very important to us, so please do not include your account number or SSN in any post or comment. If we see a post or comment that contains information that could pose a risk to someone's accounts or privacy, we will remove it. Because these are public pages, you should not post any details about your financial situation.
- Please keep all posts and comments clean and respectful. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. We reserve the right to remove post comments that contain offensive, defamatory, hateful or abusive language and it may result in you being blocked from future commenting.
- We welcome your feedback - good or bad - but please keep it constructive.
- Be aware we can't address specific account issues on Social Media. If you're having a problem with your account, please call us at 800.399.2083 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re an employee of Heartland Financial or any of its affiliates, you’re welcome to comment on our Social Media pages. We love hearing from our employees here! Just remember it is not appropriate to directly specific products or services offered by Heartland Financial.
- Please keep your comments on topic.
- No personal attacks or harassment.
- No spam or posting of links to other content.
- No posting comments on the page using fake accounts.
- No using our page to engage in illegal activity or to post fraudulent or misleading information.
In addition to our guidelines listed here, we also comply with Social Media sites' terms of service. By visiting our pages, you agree to do the same.
We reserve the right to remove any posts, comments or fans from the page. Occasionally, a user's comments on our page may be hidden from public view if another community user or the network has flagged it as spam.